I'm just going to come right out and say it.
I'm ready for fall.
It's true.
Summer came, it was hot, it was fun, but now it is time for the crisp-air colored-leafed jacket season.
It hit me 4 weeks ago. Exactly.
Turns out it's cold in Monterey, CA. I underestimated the chilliness of 60° and it was glorious.
On my walk to class in the mornings, it is not the warmest, but I can't wear a jacket because I get super sweaty hiking up that never-ending hill and by the end of the day it's warm anyways. It's hard. I live a hard life.
I can feel the earth trying so hard to push Fall out. It's so close and it wants to be here so bad!
I'm headed out to Sundance for a Saturday afternoon adventure. It should be chilly and colorful, right? I mean, it is Sundance. Speaking of Sundance. Ever done the Moonlight Ski Lift ride? Literally one of the funnest things I have ever done. I'll probably go enjoy a date-for-one next weekend.
Anyways.
Here's to Fall:
Football games. The trickling of colorful leaves. Jackets. Pumpkin treats. And holidays galore.
No comments:
Post a Comment