Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Still November...

November 9th:

  • Watching the snow fall from inside
  • A sister that lets me use her car
  • A friend willing to let me tag along on a car ride so that I could go home for the weekend
  • A mom that feeds me good food
November 10th:
  • Grandparents that love me
  • Getting lunch with the family
  • Seeing friends that I haven't seen for over a year and having things still be the same
  • A wood burning stove
November 11th: 
  • RM's. They are just full of the Spirit aren't they?
  • Adopted families that feed me dinner. They killed their own turkey and cooked it up. Delicious.
  • Puppies! Oh puppies. I want a puppy. 
November 12th:
  • Jackets and gloves and pants and sweaters and scarves. It was freezing at 7am.
  • Twinkle lights used as interior lighting. Holy crap it's magical. It's like I live in a fairy land.
November 13th:
  • Ping pong and being a winner.
  • Getting a better score on my Physics test than the kid next to me. I feel better now.
  • Friends that offer to drive me to class.
  • Paper snowflakes.


That's my snowflake in my fairyland living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment